Tuesday, March 18, 2008

18/03

Back to school today!

PE was the first 2 periods of lessons today! Ran 7 rounds and played captain ball was tiring. I was super tired for the rest of the day. Anyway, school was fine. Hmm, in my thought that it's good to wear FM to prevent myself from day-dreaming. Glad that it's worth me buying the new FM wire since the old one broke! 2 tests tomorrow, it's a combined subject actually. All the best to me! Heh^^

I'm supposed to get my progress card today! But again, same as last year. All HI girls' progress cards were taken by other teacher, HOD teacher. And we went trying to find her after school even though i was dismissed late. She seemed to disappear in the air, wasted all our time. In the end, headed hm. Had to wait until tmr. Studied physics and now halfway through Biology for tmr tests. Jiayou!

Good news to share! I passed my EMaths standardized test! It's my first EMaths test i passed, lol. I improved at least. There'll be another EMaths standard test upcoming before MYEs, i must pass this test! So, Kor...must help me, your mei! Ok? (:
I'm confident of passing my EL, EMaths, Physics, Biology(70%), Social Studies! For Geog and POA, i will still try my best! ;D

Another thing is..i'm able to help MHI X'mas party as a volunteer! Thanks to Kevin, Sis YK's boss for the x'mas party team. But there's a problem, communications. I'm still a beginner in signing. Hmm, i think i need to work more in learning sign languages fast. I'm able to pick up some of them already during the church service last Sunday(: Jiayou~

Okay, need to go watch TV and study for Biology later for an hour before going to bed (: See you people!

PS. Wonder how Kor and others are doing during mission trip. Heard nothing from them >.< Hope they're fine anyway! Pray for them! <3

No comments: