Just finished my dinner(:
School was fine todayy. Took back my progress card. Improved but not very good.
Combined science, 3 tests passed.
English, 2 tests passed (quite surprising!).
Combined Humanities, 1 out of 3 tests passed.
E Maths, failed >.< (Kor, guess you have to guide me moreeee! ). But I'm confident that I'll pass in MYEs!
Accounts, already swore that it will fail and it's true =X
So, i can do it!
Work harder and i'm sure i CAN pass all subjects in MYEs! (:
Left school once dismissed, headed to DG. Met Sis XH, Sis Yuki and Rachel at MACs at PS. Discussed about our band; Yukian band stuffs. Btw, the name'll be changed already. Discussed until 5pm when Rachel and Sis XH left to head home but Yuki and myself stayed a little longer.
I'm Yuki's assistant for MHI X'mas party's Communications Team, lol. Had to do stuffs already, deadline is next month! Jiayou! I will help all of you with all of my might! (:
Received Victor's SMS. I was super shocked and found out that he came back earlier, lol. Okay, tomorrow and the weekends, i'll be busy going out. I was planning to have rest at hm tmr but too bad, lol -.-
See you people tmr. Will be meeting my dear 2 sis again and maybe friends in evening for my sch project(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment