My old blog and livejournal are totally messy and confusing for people. This'll be much better after a week's update and letting others know about it.
I stayed at hm from Thursday until today except yesterday evening. Accompanying my mum. She went for an operation on Monday, was in hospital until Thursday morning. Anyway, she is much better now. But, i still need to do all the household chores and errands for her >.< Really tiring. Wish that my brother help out instead. I'm looking forward to tomorrow!
Why? - I will be going out of the house! Finally! I've been super busy since Monday. Travelling to school, hospital and home and staying at hm with mum. I'll be watching movie with Elaine(Kor's laopo XD) tmr after svc(church service) and brunch(breakfast + lunch).
Oh yes. Kor, Victor, Patrick, Lynette, Jocelyn, Erni and a lady(forgot her name) left sg to Phillipines for mission trip for a week, meaning that they'll be back next Saturday. Wish them all the best! Take lots of care! Surprisely, i received a SMS from Kor that they just reached the hotel in Phillipines in the evening, almost 7pm. Glad to hear that! <3
Waiting for Sis XH to finish her newspaper reports, have been waiting for hours already. She ahh...distracted. Gaming, SMSing, PC-ing. Lol, i just asked her to CONCENTRATE, lol -.-. Also, waiting for Elaine to come online to talk about tmr(: Hopefully, i can wake up in time tmr. See you! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment