I'm back, using my computer! Yay! (:
6apr -
Went church service n prayer meeting. Mission trip sharing among the mission trippers too. It was a nice one. I hope one day i can go and gain that experience. Help the deaf children(:
Went movie after lunch with Nette, Kor, Elaine, JunCong, Ernest, Arthur, Wen J-Tian, Joey, Yanyu,Yewkim and Xuehui. Watched Empress and Its Warriors or something. Can't rmb the exact title. All fighting here n there. Seemed Kor rated it badly, lol? Anyway, went TPY for dinner before heading home.
Internet was cut off when i got hm so i couldn't go online.
7apr -
Had scoldings from my mum on way to school and when i came back fr school. What a rotten luck! She was like scolding meeeeee many things. And the church service n prayer meeting in the previous day happened to my last one as i will not be attending it anymore until don't know when...? I was sad actually. But i told myself..never mind! I shall still keep faith in God! (:
(People out there, sorry that you won't see me every Sunday already, this gonna be less often that we will meet each other =( )
8apr, which was yesterday -
Went MHI with Thivya after school. Ate lunch before she went hm and i had tution with Kor. So funny that everyone seems to be afraid of Kor. Heh? Anyway, during tution, he taught me Maths, graphs and i was soooo sleepy not because it was boring. I was tired the whole day, but managed to understand what he was teaching about graphs which is my worst topic after all. Anyway, later he tried to help me in Accts. I must really say he is superb, he managed to do one of my Accts correctly! Lol? But the other 2, he could not. I didn't mind 'cos he didn't study it before of course, hahah. But there is an Accts book in MHI resources.
I was very touched by what Kor told me. He told me that he will study Accts then he will help me in future. He's willing to learn about Accts and wanting to help me. Thank you, Kor! <3.. Headed home before 9pm. Kor accompanied me down, he went to buy his late dinner(:
9apr(today) -
Really a bad day today! =(
Ate breakfast at Bedok Market. I vomitted after recess ended >.< It was all the food i ate for breakfast. I won't ever eat at Bedok Market again! =X. It was soooo gross that i was really pissed. My stomach felt uncomfortable and my uniform got dirty. Had to change into another set, borrowed from school. But, the uni was soooo freaking small, so tight that i nearly die =X. Rested in sickbay for 1/2h before i went back to class. Had photo-taking too, but i think it gonna be soooo super ugly as like me smiling when i'm unwell?.. ZZzz.
Dad fetched me after school, didn't stay back for NAPFA test and CCA.
Rested at hm after fetching my mum from Mandai Cementery, she went there to pay respects to my great-grandma. Wish i could go pay respects too, it has been years that i go pay respects to her.
Went to meet Mdm Lim at CP this evening. She needed a favour from me, so yeah.
That's all for my last few days. Actually i don't mind not to use internet for days. Because i need to cut down on my addiction on my computer already. MYEs are nearing and i really need to study and do well!
I promised Kor, Victor, my parents and others that i will do well, so i have to do it!! Jiayou(:
See you people. Tmr, probably nth much after sch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment