Monday, April 14, 2008

14/04

Life is up and downs.

School was randomly okay today. Went to school at 720am, 5 minutes before assembly started and dismissed at 245pm which is 30minutes late! T.T I nearly die of hunger on way home.
I swear that i surely flunk my Geog maps and Maths graphs in exams/work/tests. Kor, no offence of me saying about graphs =X. Well, i have to try my best though.

MYEs are here within 14 days! Good luck everyone :D Pray to God for wisdom and intelligence to those who are taking the exams within 14 days or less than that! :D

I've to complete:
1. Kor's homework(14 graphs!). But i did only 3 graphs -.-.
(Kor, don't show me the favourite look of yours again, hahah XD)
2. Geog WB, 8 pages! But i did only a page -.-. (This teacher's simply mad =X.)
3. Finish up the SS WS, i'm nearly done with that.
4. Type out EL Write-up, doing half-way right now.
5. Study POA, did half-way. Was studying it last night at 12am -.-.

This's killing me,seriously. Yes, i know i shouldn't be blogging if i've this much of work to do. But, i do need break. I'm a human, aint a robot T.T. I've to stop here. Gd night, people! :D

Tmr, tution at MHI after school. See you(:

No comments: