Studying social studies right now. Hope my SS will help to pull up my Geog *prays hard*!
Today Eng Paper 1 was okay! A composition and a letter! Hope i didn't flunk them(:
Headed to my grandma's place after the paper in late morning and then, home in the afternoon after buying thing at CP(compass point) with my mum.
Studied SS, continued watching videos of School Rumble(it's gonna be my hobby, lol?) and MSN-ing since my computer was switched on(:
Eng paper 2 tomorrow! :D I remembered what Caroline said for comprehension & summary! (:
I have nothing to say about Kor todayy. Just feeling a little sad + kinda of annoyed but again, I have to be moree understanding. Well..Kor, if you see this, don't mind it. I'm just having the feeling and I'll be alright tomorrow(: And also, glad that he had a good rest today!
I cannot let any of my unhappy things/feelings affect me right now! Focus on exams! :D
Okay, wish me luck for tmr! See you~
I'll be back tmr night although i'll head home after the paper but going for tution after i get home, yeppp(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment