Sunday, May 4, 2008

04/05

Today this morning, Kor called me to wake me up, thanks Kor! :D Went church service. Was not feeling good actually. Found out that Kor wasn't feeling well too. He came later for the prayer meeting. I was much better during prayer meeting at DIC after service.
Dear God,
I pray for wisdom and intelligence for my remaining exams! :D
I pray for good health for everyone! :D
Amen.
That's what I prayed today! (: Took a break after the prayer meeting. Had tution with Nette for awhile. After i finished my Accts, she headed home. She was tired after a race she did this morning. Btw, congrates to her that she finished the race :D Did my maths until Kor was done with Yuki. Took photos with Elaine, Joey and Yuki~ Heh, will get them from Kor soon. Headed to PS for late lunch. For Kor & Elaine, it was dinner, lol. They went to watch movie while we 3 headed home.

Tmr, Maths paper 2 and Biology! :D I'm probably prepared for Maths! But, not for Biology yet. I'm mugging right now for Biology =X. Yesterday, stressed - bad headache. Today, diarrahoea and slight headache. I need to get rid of them. Exams aren't done yet! >.< Please give me wisdom and intelligence and also energy for my body, God! :D Okay, will update again. See ya~ Will be going Mei Yuki's hse tmr after exams and lunch in afternoon(:

Have a blessed week ahead!

No comments: