I won't update much about yesterday.
I want to say something good about yesterday. Though there're other things happening, i won't mention about it here anymore.
I believe that the new committee of the PB will make PB a better united one! :D I love the PB although i'm always alone at all times(: Jiayou for the July upcoming concert :D
Today, had a concert in school hall. It was boring in the beginning. When comes to the teachers performing, it was fun :D Teachers danced, sang songs. All were awesome! Nice nice :D I enjoyed the music! :D
Last day of school before holidays start today. Tmr, parent's meeting day but i won't be going. Have tution at MHI.
I'll update all the happiness and joy here for the moment. My blog had too much unhappiness previously. And although i still have them,i don't want update them here anymoreeee. Okay, see you people again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment