Band was okay.
Managed to play the 3 songs!
Tired from yesterday practice, still dragged myself to today practice.
Have to drag myself again tmr and Friday.
But i still won't get my break.
I've to wait until next Thursday.
I'll be busy over the weekends and back to school from Mon to Wed then busy on Wed evening.
Jiayou! Jiayou! :D
Went for dinner with mum after i came back home and bathed.
She talked many tons of things to me, O.o
Well, i seldom get the chance to talk to her so, she grabbed the chance today.
Now, i understand these things(:
Won't put here =p
Okay, she bought me a watch :D I love mummy! <3
Although i always fight with my crazy brother, i still miss him especially his noisy singing, lol. He is away for camp. Coming back tmr.
Anyway, that's all.
Nights people :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment