A million sorry for those i've been 'nasty' to today, i'm quite irritated today.
Don't know why *sob*
So irritated todayyyyy.
I only completed 1 1/2 sets of Accounts. I still have another 1 1/2 sets to go.
I only completed 4 out of 7 questions in Kor's EMaths paper.
I only completed the journal writing for Caroline's work.
I still have:
1 1/2 sets of Accts.
Caroline's hw which is the compre's corrections, newspaper article's re-corrections, a new newspaper article and summary's corrections.
I still have to:
Pack my messy table which is filled with tons of papers and rubbish
Pack my school files, which papers are flying everywhere.
Tidy up my things properly.
Get ready my school bag.
Get ready my packing bag for camp.
And lastly,
I NEED TO STUDY ALL THE SUBJECTS! My brain has gonna rusty, time to buck up!
Okay, gtg.
To bathe, eat dinner.
Will update again tonight when i've the movitation to clear everything.
PS. These are not because of lack of time management. I'm just super irritated today. *sob sob*
OH YES!
YUKI AND JOEY! ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY! BON VONAGE! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment