Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yes i'm still awake. Yes i'm crazy-.-.
Slept from 2am until 4am.
Can't sleep.

Sorry, Carolineeee that i didn't reply you in MSN last night again. A MILLION SORRY TO YOU!

Still feeling very irritated):
I apologise if i'm being annoyed with anyone of you.

I just want to do my things alone!
I want go for the camp pleaseeee. The chance of going and not going is 50-50. I'll keep on ranting on my mum until she lets me go. Yesterday failed, she got angry.
Gonna try tonight, wish me luck -.-.
Feel like going out aloneeeeeeeeeeeeee! Feel like punching someone =x.
Sigh.
Enough of my unhappiness. I shldn't pour out too much. Keep to yourself.

I'm looking forward to the weekends! I'm looking forward to 19june! :D
I'll be looking forward to the camp if i can go, RAHHHHHHH~
So infuriating =/

Update again tonight.

No comments: