soooo horribleeee..
sooooo miserableeee..
soooo terribleeeee..
what's happening to lifeeeee?
i won't mention bad things happened today and what affected meee here.
i just will mention..
this early evening, went to watch movie with dear jiejie yan :D
Money No Enough II :D
Nice nice, it's a comedy..the ending quite touching =)
LEARN TO CHERISH YOUR PARENTS NOT HURTING THEM although they won't show out their feelings..
i won't mention anything elseeeeee.
my mood's affected today.
i'm just very thankful that i know some people are still thereeee for me.
Dear God,
Although today isn't a great day to me, I still thank God for the day!
I pray that tmr will be another finee day!
I also pray for Carolineee in whatever she's doing since she cancelled tmr tuition and something cropped up.
Thank you Jesus!
In the name of Jesus Christ.
Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment