Tuesday, October 7, 2008

accounts paper 2 !
not so bad, not so good..

went out with the girls and back home now.
was talking about life of being hearing impaired.

life is up and downs.
sometimes we feel insulted.
we feel we wanna go die.
we feel stressed.
we feel sad, hurt.
regretted this and that.

what is this?!
BUT,
still..we hearing impaired people are always happy together as a group =)

i still wanna vent my anger hereeeee..let me vent for a few things then i will end the post with some nice words :X.. thank you!

YOU, YOU.
READING MY BLOG HUH?
BETTER THINK PROPERLY, BEFORE YOU SAY THINGS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.

SOMETIMES I FEEL SO INSULTED, ALL HEARING PEOPLE LOOK DOWN ON US.
DON'T GIVE US RESPECT, AS WE ARE DOGS NOT HUMAN EH.

SOMETIMES I FEEL SO HURT AND SAD, ALTHOUGH I DON'T CRY OUT.
MY HEART IS BLEEDING.
I'M SERIOUS.
I DON'T USUALLY SAY OUT, BUT I HAVE TO BLOG THIS TO LET YOU PEOPLE KNOW.
AND AND MY LIFE IS NOT IN THE MESS.
I FEEL IN THIS WAY BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLEEEEEEEEEE.

FEEL STRESSED BECAUSE:
- FACE PROBLEMS IN SCHOOL
- STRESS OVER WORK
- FACE PARENTS AT HOME
- THEN THEN ! I HAVE TO FACE YOU PEOPLEEEEE WHEN I GO OUT, MIXING WITH FRIENDSSSSSSS.

IT'S LIKE EVERYWHERE IN MY LIFEEEE..
EVERYWHERE I GO, EVERYTIME I SEE YOU PEOPLE.
NEVER STOP.
THAT'S WHY I SAID IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BEING JUST A FRIEND TO ME, GET OUT OF MY LIFEEEE ! OUT, OUT MEANS OUT !!
haizzz..i feel like so hurt, disappointed by you people. ok, enough enough..

tmr & thurs - no school, yay !
but will be outside, studyinggggggg like mad for the last 2 papers !!
okay gtg..
btw, thanks my dear friend for easing my heart & mind last night and i'm alright today..
just venting my anger..
gonna bathe and do stuffs, update again maybe tonight =)..

No comments: