HAPPY OFFICIALLY BIRTHDAY TO ME ! SWEET 15 !
Thanks to people who had alr given my b'day presents!
I love them very much ! =)
Thanks to people who wished me via SMS, my blog's tagboard, MSN ! :D
Yesterday was English Paper 2.
I finished the paper on the spot, whooooo..scary man !
Didn't update yesterday because i only reached home after 12 am ! so tired !
went to Yishun after my tuition at late night :X
thanks Kor for accompanying me, otherwise i'll be scared again.
I don't want to have the phobia, i want to go out until lateeeeeee. i love this !
Okay, today?
I don't know what to do later.
I'm alr studying for tomorrow exams :X
Parents at market, bro sleeping and me STUDYING.
Will update again tonight.
Presents'll be revealed tonight =)
see you, peeps :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment