Sunday, October 19, 2008

PEOPLE OUT THERE..WHO TAGGED MY BLOG:

Please kindly leave whatever i post and whatever my friends say to me alonee.
I don't want things to get worse.
Saying to me, means it's me. I will settle it.

YES i know you all care about me. But all cares for each other in DIFFERENT ways so, we all may misunderstand each other. Get it?
Erm i'm not being rude.
You all know that i'm stressed and upset, right ?! Then, you all should know what to stop and what to say,right ?

So, please stop it and leave things to be. I'll get them settled when needed.
Please please leave it, okay?
Or else, i'll die of this ! -_______________- okay thanks all !
Hmm, i think i'm gonna get away from blogging for this few days.
I need some time to sort out my thinkings.
I know i have been posting too much negatives heree, erm may not be good for me and also others.
So, yep.
SMS or MSN or email me if anything. Also, can tag my tagboard but NOT spamming please.
Thanks everyone ! See you all, have a blessed week =)..

No comments: