Sorry i thought i should delete the previous post.
It's way too mean !
Whatever its.
I'm still in bad mood, but feeling abit better. Damn !
Oh my, i'm aching everywhere.
Hope i can play badminton tmr :X.
What the ....
You.
You.
You.
You sucks.
I want a life please.
Yeah, so concerned until i'm going mad already. Oops don't think you're the one when you read this.
I gotta run soon !
Meeting accts teacher tdy for just an arrangement for 1st lesson, i guess?!
Why can't simply call her and arrange the 1st lesson?!
So freaking stupid.
And i don't live so near.
Imagine SENGKANG to BEDOK ! Rofl.
Somemore, wearing uniform just go all the way to school.
Can i have a break?
My plan today is planning a schedule to start studying but firstly i woke up just now, a SMS to go school NOW.
Wth.
Fineeeeeeee.. I gotta run now !
See you all !
updated @ 10am !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment