Sunday, November 23, 2008

Had a refreshing bath.
I was at sports camp since Friday.
Now i'm aching everywhere and imagine that i couldnt sleep well for 2 nights.
Panda eyes already.
Okay, i'm going to summarize everything about 3-day camp. Don't want to be soooooooo long-winded. Haha.

1st day - Handball, Paintball(didn't play, was scared)
2nd day - Archery, Fustal(similar to soccer)
Today(this morning) - Floorball
All activities were fun especially Fustal, heh. But of course, very tired and muscle ache in the end.
Fustal is similar to soccer. Soccer for boys. Fustal for girls and boys, haha.

Made new friends as well.
Enjoyed myself.
Oh, after the activity and prize giving just now, went to MHI with Aloy pest and YK.
For SF. - missed half of it. Sad. I was hoping to learn something from it.
But, i learnt the ending part. It's okay.
I'll make up for it NEXT sunday =)..
After that, went for lunch and headed home.
I nearly collasped already. So tired, yet had to carry 2 bags and badminton racket around here and there =x
Oh yeah! I'm abit tanner now! I want to be MORE tanned, haha! =)

Okay, that's all i guess?
See you all again!


updated @ 530pm !

No comments: