Hi all !
I don't want to say so much today. Missed church. Nearly missed prayer meeting.
My apologies to everyone for today.
I'm not in the good mood. I'm very sorry to everyone.
Anyway i'll just leave a prayer for today and update again another time.
Dear Father in Heaven,
I pray for myself to have the encouragement to do what i needed to do, also patience with others.
Pray for YK that she will have the guidance and strength for her tomorrow performance.
Pray for XH for guidance and wisdom in whatever she do.
Pray for Ant and Elaine for wisdom and strength in whatever they do, especially in their jobs.
Pray for Caroline and Pat, their safety as they go for holiday in Israel for 2 weeks.
Hmm..
Pray for a blessed week ahead !
In Jesus's name.
Amen.
BTW ! Thanks Lynette babe for the birthday card although it's late now !
Well, I got kinda scolded by someone today, i won't say who.
But some people knows.
Well..I know she meant well. Okay gtg to stop here.
See you all !! Nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment