Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I have thought of what i wanted to say after last night and this whole morning.

I am always a willing person who always never give up on people who i've cherished in all my life.
Even you call me silly, stupid or whatever.
I NEVER GIVE UP !
Get this right?
No matter what happens, i will wait and wait.

Another thing.
I want to warn all of you, it may sound offended.
Don't make me flared up with any of you.
Once i'm, everything'll stop and everything'll in the mess, i can say.
Get this right?

I'll never have the courage to return to my CCA.
Because you all have looked down on me.
You all never change impression towards me when i tried SO hard to change.
I'm a HI.
NEVER BE A NORMAL PERSON !
HEARING IMPAIRED MEANS HEARING IMPAIRED.
So, you all expect me to hear well as you all?
No way ! This never happen.

People out there.
I don't know whether my mum reads my blog.
If she does, i don't care.
Better make sure that i don't flare out one day.
Once i do it, everything's over.
I'm OUT of everything once i lose my cool.
I'm sure you all haven't ever seen me losing my cool. I can be one fierce type. Want try?

I know some SAC people read my blog.
I know some MHI people read my blog.
I know my mum read my blog sometimes - not sure, she does it secretly -.-
My blog may sound offending, may sound rude.

But i really mean it.
Anyway, enough saying of what i want to say.
Since Monday, i managed to study.
Right now, i'm studying too. - All thanks to Carolineeeeee, her harsh words to me on Sunday =X !
Okay, will have a prayer before i end my post.

Dear Father in Heaven,

I pray for myself to have encouragement and wisdom in things I do.
Pray for XH for strength and blessings in whatever she does.
Pray for YK to calm her anger or whatever & speaks to us again. Pray for strength and wisdom as she does things whatever she needed to.
Pray for Caroline and Pat for their safety as they are away overseas for holidays.
Pray for Ant as usual, strength and wisdom in whatever he needs to do.
Pray for Elaine as well, as her exam's coming up or is it classes for next exams. Give her Your wisdom and strength.
Pray for my dear jiejie Yanyu to have strength and encouragement as she goes work everyday and hopes of knowing You more.
Pray for my dear friend for better things for him/her as time pass.
In Jesus's name.

Amen.


Updated @ 330pm !

No comments: