Saturday, November 1, 2008

WTF.
I don't want to say bad words any more please.
But i can't take it anymore, as well.
WTF.
This person, i'm so freaking angry with. Person A.
Person A think she is so pathetic or whatever.
So despo, or whatever its?!
2 years (OLDER, mind you) apart from me, acting like younger than me ?! WTF.
YOU ARE IMMATURE, DON'T YOU KNOW?!
Everyone is trying to help you and yet, you don't get it and try to complain people about especially me. WTF, you lah. I try to help you then you complain. WTF. Complain queen, huh?!
Now i'm not going to bother about you. Whatever you want to do, go ahead. Don't tell people you know me huh. I don't know you, okay?! F_ _ _ off please. Thank you!
WTF, WTF.
I hate you, seriously! I update more later.. I'm seriously pissed now. Need to control myself first.
Sorry people out there, zzz !
WTF.
WTF.
WTF.
WTF.

Sorry, I know i'm not supposed to say bad words -_-lll

No comments: