YO!
Just woke up few minutes ago.
Wish i can sleep longer.
I've to go my grandma's place to pray to my late grandpa in 1 1/2h's time.
Hmm.
Things are getting fixed up.
I'm still having the uneasiness. Damn!
Okay gonna pray before i end my post..
Dear Father in Heaven,
I pray for myself to be more encouraged and have faith to do my jobs for MHI Christmas Party, no more conflicts/arguments with others.
I pray for Carolineee, let her come back to SG. She's stuck in Bangkok for 2 weeks already ! Pray for her safety.
Pray for Kor to have strength and wisdom as he is so busy until Christmas !
Pray for YK and XH to have faith in themselves and no Satan around them..
Pray for my dear friend to have some peace.
Pray for my jiejie to have strength and wisdom as she goes work and prepare for Christmas party as well.
Pray for everyone to have a blessed day !!
In Jesus's name.
Amen.
Just one more day to go before the weekends.
But i'm going to be busy tomorrow, saturday and sunday ! Hope I can survive -.-..
Okay gotta to run.
15 min has passed ! See you all !
JIAYOU, EVERYONE !
Updated @ 815am !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment