YO!
Updating before going off to meet that stupid pest Aloy to go together to tanah merah.
Haiz, why must i stay near his home of all? =.=ll
Well, people out there !!
HE IS NOT MY OFFICIALLY BOYFRIEND. I EVEN DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM. I HATE HIM LOL !
Get it ?
PS. Sad that my dear jiejie isn't going with us to cycling =(.. Wish that she's around, will be more fun =)
Okay, i gonna pray for today then gonna log off =)..
Dear Father in Heaven,
I pray for a blessed day today, with good weather.
I also pray for every single of us who are going to Pulau Ubin for cycling, our safely especially.
Pray that everyone will have a great day ahead.
Safety there, also during cycling, and lastly back to Singapore.
Thank You.
In Jesus's name.
Amen.
Updated @ 845am !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment