1030pm plus now..
Since 830am, i've been doing my work and studying although not feeling well.
What i did today:
- Ant's tuition hw
- Caroline's tuition hw(compre-halfway done)
- 4 chapters of POA
I'm still doing POA notes cum revision.. 5th chapter.
My target is to finish up this one and do one more chapter by 12am, before i take a break for the night.
14 times to the toilet already.
I guess my stomach is going mad already =(
My head hurts as well.
Well, no big deal.. No worries, people.
I'll be alright though.
Realised that many people are falling sick nowadays, including me >.<
Dear God,
I pray for everyone including me for fast recovery.
In Jesus's name, I pray.
Amen.
TAKE CARE, PEOPLE.
this joyneo is losing her trust on people..what's this?
People out there, give this gal time to recover back.. losing my courage and trust, BUT ! Nothing is impossible with God..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment