Just so much, so much things everywhere..
Trying SO hard to clear up for 2009.
Nothing is impossible with God.
Right now, my dear friend has to go back to work..
Is God being good to him?
Take things easy for him.. Glory to God ! Still love God, no matter what..
My dear mentor.. I think you'll know who you are.
I have mentioned about my mentor few times recently.
Not being happy with me =(
Over studies.
Holidays, things never be easy for me.
Became harder and harder on me when i was so busy with other things earlier on.
Misunderstandings came across, which makes me upset..confused..stressed.
But can't blame her.
She is right, but i've my own reasons and now is holidays..
Also, i've realised whatever i've done. Regretting.
But my Kor told me some things..
No point regretting, go ahead and plan for the future.. Don't repeat again, that pulls me up again to continue.
I'm trying so hard to solve things within this month.
Start a new fresh in 2009.
More focus on studies.
Less focus on outings/activities.
That's my resolutions for 2009 until end of 2010, when my O levels end.
BUT!
Is anyone going to trust me with that?
I guess no one..
Know why?
Because everyone who knows me..knows me well..
Knows my results for MYEs and FYEs this year, are BADLY done although improved.
Bad impression of me in studies.
But, good impression of me when comes to do some things (leadership etc)..
So, what can i do?
I feel it's very hard and also, i don't know who to trust.
Yes, i've many people to talk to.
But WHO to trust completely? First will be God.. At least, someone to be there for me..
My mentor? Nope, she is strict with my studies. Busy with her work. Especially now she isn't happy, thinking i'm not interested.
My Kor? Nope, he has other things to do. Yes, i'll share with him some things but not everytime, of course.
My dear friend? Nope. He has work. He is getting older and more busy with work.
My friends? My buddies? Yes, they'll be there for me. But who can stay at my side whenever i need at the moment?.. Hard to do so.
Anyway, enough of my talking.
I guess the post is super long already.
Thanks everyone !!
I know many people read my blog. But, some irritating people..Don't read here and leave my blog alone please.
Okay, update again..
See you all !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment