Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Should i continue blogging huh? ):

Well, on Sunday..
My phone bills seriously gonna cost a bomb):
Calling people thousand times to wake up in the early morning, I realised that it's so hard to wake people up !!
Went church & sunday fellowship.
It was last Sunday of the year 2008 ! :)
Went to a friend's sister's wedding, it was a malay wedding O.o

Monday..
Supposed to go out with my mum.
Ended up in MHI for meeting, i totally forgot about it until yanyu smsed me!
Ran out of house like mad.
Imagine that the meeting was for 4-5 hours ! Most are scoldings =x
Dinner-ed after that.

Yesterday..
A serious mess !
I was alright in the morning.
Overslept & went Caroline's place late for tuition.
Meet-up with Darren & friends in afternoon.
My mood suddenly dragged down.
I had a dinner plan with my other friends, but i cancelled it ):
Dinner-ed @ home.

Today..
I felt better =x
My apologies to these friends that i supposed to have dinner last night !
And also, sorry for making you worried the whole night =x
And thanks to my Korkor-in-Christ (know what that means?) for last night !
A special dinner tonight.

That's all.
See you !
School's starting after tomorrow !! Back to my busy routine ):

No comments: