Happy New Year 2009 !
Went out for a thanksgiving dinner just now.
There was this activity: Using pencils and rubber bands to form 'Hope' or something.
But the people @ my table did a word: Hope.
I encouraged all of them, so bravely went on stage to explain the meaning of symbol to us deaf people.
Didn't expect that it amused almost everyone !!
We were just having fun (:
After the dinner, went Cathay Starbucks for a drink.
Talked different topics.
Chatted until nearly 12am !!
Actually wanted to go for watchnight service @ church, but no youths went so i didn't in the end.
Headed home after 12am.
Sooo nice, i had a great night with friends !
Until...I got home.
The moment i stepped in my house, guess what happened?..
I got scolded by my mum !!
I came back slightly later than what she expected.
So, i got a bad happening after 12am strikes & it's just a first day of 2009 !
Imagine that?
She gave me warnings, she said she gave up on me.
Never thought of how i felt, especially a new year & she said this to me.
Am i going to get another bad year?
I had a same thing happened to me this year. Scolded by my mum or my dad on first day of 2008 over something else !! Sigh..
Well, i hope my day'll get better tmw.
Okay, gtg !
Well, i still have to be happy over a new year (:
-updated @ 130am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment