Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hello.
Woke up early today & did some work before i went church (:
I managed to note down some things from the sermon.
Hmm? I guess i won't list the sermons here.
No reason.
I realised that blog is for me to talk about my day, that's it.

Prayer meeting @ MHI was good.
But, too many worship songs =x
I realised something - I couldn't sing as usual. My voice seems indifferent ):
Prayed for MHI's concerns and also, for one another.

Trained to TPY with my dear God-sis.
Went Popular to get some stuffs & we got stuck there for an hour. - All thanks to the super long queue ):
Went for a drink @ MACs before we went homeee.
It was a nice chat with my dear God-sis (:

Finally, i got my fringe cut ! =p
I guess i'll wear track shoes to sch. I feel that school shoes is a waste of $$$.
It only can last for half a year O.o
Hmm, sch's starting tomorrow !!
Time to chiong for N levels!

Somehow, i'm being couraged and discouraged by some things (:
Well, no time for that.
N levels is a BIG focus for me to do !
Okay, gtg.
Doing some work ):
-updated @ 830pm

No comments: