Sunday, January 11, 2009

YO!

Last night, my eye was in pain so couldn't update here.
Reached home late last night, as well.
I went out in afternoon for CIP @ Hougang & Huiling's birthday dinner @ Somerset.
Went cafe for a drink until 10pm plus.

Ok, today.
Woke up earlier than 7am, just a few minutes.
Did my tasks until 8am plus.
Went church & SF & lunch.
I learnt that God should be FIRST when stress/troubles come across you during SF.
Reached home & did my tasks.

Now i'm done with all school tasks & some tuition tasks.
Left with 2 of Caroline's hw.
I need a break !!
Guess i'll stop here.
I gonna watch tv for a short while before i go study my accounts & perhaps finish up the 2 tasks..
See you all !

ps.
All the best for those who are taking O levels results tomorrow!
Pray for all of you to have good results and go through the next step of your life!
No matter what happens, always believe that is God's plan for you to go through.
Everything has a purpose (learnt from SF) - God's purpose for you.

A new week ahead indeed !
-updated @ 440pm

No comments: