Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Back to my old blogskin.

Nothing is nice, at the moment !
And my patience of editing the blogskins, is gone for now.
My life seems to be gone.
I'm unwell.
People started noticing the unusual me.
YES, i know ! My usual self is gone !
What's happening to me?
I kept on getting scolded & bad things fall on me recently.
WHY?
I need some advices, some encouragements NOT focus on studies & those stuffs.
Do you know what's wrong with me anot?
It's not because of studies.
My studies, i'm managing my time & doing my revision more often now than last year's.
WTF !
I feel so frustrated, you know !
I'm so annoyed.
Furthermore, i'm unwell already. People, still don't get that fact huh?
N levels & O level EMaths this year !
YES I KNOW THAT !
Don't need to remind me that.
I'm getting more & more frustrated.
Turn to God for help.
Helps alittle. I need more faith & trust in God.
But ! Still, very frustrated !
It's not the usual me !
WHY ? Wtf.
-updated @ 545pm

No comments: