Saturday, February 21, 2009

GOSH, AFTER 12AM ! -___________-
I reached home exactly at 12am, oh gosh !
Hmm.

Today is so crazy, man !
School until 245pm, went to see a teacher in office about N levels etc.
Reached home after 3pm & ate my lunch ard 4pm plus.
Went MHI ard 6pm plus.
My dear tutor was late, waited for an hour.
But i had fun, playing with my girlfriends that MHI is full of noises by us !

Later, went late dinner with some of my girlfriends & one of my gf's ''son''.
LOL ! Not a real son, hor.
Talked, talked.
Trained home. I ended up going TPY & taking bus & trained home ! -_____________-
All thanks to Ivy.
Should have taken NEL train straight home.
So tired after a day out !
It's nearly almost 24 hours OUTSIDE ! From 6am to 12am !
IMAGINE THAT ?!

Okay enough.
I gonna either sleep or do my things.
I hope everyone is all well, except some. I know who they are. I don't have to reveal everything here.
It's called respecting privacy.
See you all, goodnight !
A day out tmr from afternoon. At least i can sleep in the morning !
FINALLY THE CHANCE HAS COME !
Lol =P

No comments: