HELLO.
Sorry didn't update last night, i was too tired & went straight to sleep.
Yesterday.
Damn ! I failed my geog first test ! -__________- Just expected this anyway.
I just felt 'lonely'.
Anyway, i won't say much about it. Had tuition with Kor after school.
Kor ah. Forever bullying me, but i managed to bully him back once -___________-
Anyway, today.
Although i slept straight 7 hours, i still can't wake up this morning !
I seriously need 10-12 hours of sleep !
Had Geography test today, alittle screwed up - Hope i can pass =x
CCA, after school.
Felt alittle weird. Anyway, it doesn't bother me much right now.
Got home after 1 1/2h when i was dismissed.
So tired !
ONE MORE THING !
I just passed the first test -__________-
I failed 3 or 4 tests & finally passed this test !
MATHS TEST!
10 out of 20 marks, it was not my expectation actually.
I wanted to get 15 marks but found out that something went wrong with my standard deviation !
-___________-
Anyway, work harder for ALL my upcoming tests !!
Nothing else huh, bleh?
I thank God for this day ! I thank God that this loved one of mine is feeling better today !
Okay, gotta run now.
Tons of work are awaiting for me to complete.
I think another sleepless night for me, sigh.
See you all !
No comments:
Post a Comment