Thursday, February 12, 2009

Updating again.
I wanted to say something that amazingly surprised me yesterday.
While waiting for my dad after my CCA,
a teacher (i think she is Mrs Yip) just asked me whether i have umbrella when she got into her car.
Just asking me out of sudden.
I was like totally SHOCKED !
Just for a first time in my 3 years secondary school life !
Lol, but i thought again after that happened.
Teachers can be nice, just that they are ''meanies'' in school hours.
INTERESTING, MAN !
Just sharing with you all, since I always say my school sucks =x
Heh ^^

NOWADAYS.
What's wrong with people even myself ah?
One having problems but very common to most HIs.
One showing her stupid attitude.
One still acting like a kid.
We all are getting more & more forgetful.
More & more stressed.
Oh gosh ! Please give us better life !
Not only teenagers. Also, the adults whom i know.
Some also mood swings.
Some showing stupid attitude to me & different attitudes to others.
WHAT'S THIS?
Well, people are people. Can't blame anyone.
Okay, enough ! Lol =x

Gotta to go! I still haven't finish my work !
Need to get my eyes away from the computer for 1/2 hour to finish at least 2 homework !
Just finished the first homework ! Gosh !
See you all !!

edited:
A moment ago, i was just looking through my entries last year, in my blog.
I really had a tough life & my mood kept on clashing on me everywhere.
Just feeling sad ):
Why is just that my life has to be this way?
I'm just a girl.
I'm just a secondary girl.
I'm just a student.
I'm just a teenager.
Wondering & wondering..

Still, I thank God for these great people in my life !
I love every single of you !
You all are always forgiving, although sometimes i'm really very frustrated & will vent my anger on you all.
A big thank you !
Especially my Kor & my Jiejie & my mentor & my dear girlfriends !
Still, wondering & wondering..
-edited @ 8pm

No comments: