Went to see doctor just now, got MC.
Well, i'm alright.
Just a cough.
Hopefully it will recover before saturday.
You better stop telling my mum what's in my blog.
Don't you know how an teenager feel?
MY LIFE IS MY LIFE.
Understand?
I'm not feeling miserable.
I'm going through what an teenager usually experience when growing up and meeting all kinds of people.
Especially i'm a HI.
Hearing impaired person's life is slightly different from hearing person's life.
Get it now?
I can't hear as well as you nomal people.
So, please stop talking about whatever i post in my blog to my mum.
I don't want to be a burden to my mum.
If i hear this once more from my mum, i'm going to reveal here who you are !
You better stop it.
Okay, gotta to go.
Have some work to do already.
See you all !
No comments:
Post a Comment