Blogging again.
How wonderful, found out that no homework for today !
Have been having some thoughts since my mum & i came back from the bank.
Why not, let me control my expenses & savings O.o?
Anyway, i hope that my mum will allow that !
FINALLY.
Managed to clear all my papers that had been flying around my room & stuck in my file for weeks.
I seriously need a bigger room !
I want a bookshelf, but no space ! So annoyed.
Wish i didn't move to this place -__________- My room in my old house was much bigger.
Anyway, i can't expect much.
I shall bear with this TINY room until my brother & i get older and get our own money.
Then, MOVE TO BIGGER HOUSE !!
I'm awaiting to accept Jesus Christ fully & baptism if possible.
Waiting, waiting..
1) N levels to be over
2) O levels to be over
3) Parents' approval for that
BECAUSE.
By the time my O levels end, i will be 18 ! YIPEE !
When can my busy life end?
I want to stop everything that is moving for a minute. Can i?
SO CRAZY, MAN !
BUT.
God is always there for us, no matter what !!
I managed to go through a crazy week, together with God's help !
Always seek in Him, no matter what ! =)
Gotta to go !
Still, forever doing work & work.
See you all !
No comments:
Post a Comment