DIDN'T GO JOGGING AS PLANNED.
My mum didn't allow.
And, it was getting darker now and then.
Should have jogged in the afternoon.
Anyway, I planned to jog on either thurs or fri afternoon.
Confirmed, i'll jog on saturday afternoon @ Punggol Park.
Anyone who is involved in BBQ wanna join me?
I pray for good weather till then.
Doing social studies notes right now.
Took some nice photos just now, just outside my place =)
Looking forward to tomorrow !
Gonna be out with my SAC HI clique again.
It has been often that i hang out with them =)
FAST & FLURIOUS OUTING @ SERANGOON SECONDARY SCHOOL
- organised by TSC
ps. I'm the only one who stay the nearest to Hougang MRT & hopefully i won't be late lol =x
Okay, gotta to go soon.
GOOD NIGHT, ALL.
---edited---
I didn't join my friends for a short shopping spree.
My mum didn't want me to go, so I didn't go in the end although i wanted to get another FBT shorts for myself.
Another day, then.
I bought clothes & skinny jeans for myself yesterday, which is enough to me !
NO MORE SPENDING MONEY. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment