Friday, March 13, 2009

HELLO!

Went to airport around late morning to send 4 mission trippers off.
They are my dear Kor, Ginny, Adrain and Lynette.
Now i'm feeling weird without my dear Kor !
=x

Went to eat SUSHI with the girls in afternoon.
Slacked @ MHI.
Went dinner with my dear jiejie & bought skinny jeans !
WHEEE !
But, expensive ! I'll wear it often !!
I LOVE IT ! XD

Tomorrow, gonna be airport super super early morning !
So sad, last minute, my jiejie isn't going.
Gonna be there myself.
I gonna miss my loved ones !

Can't talk to most of my loved ones until Thursday evening.
Never mind, i still have others !!
OH YES!
Kor & the rest have reached Philippines already ! Great thanks to Kor for smsing me !
PRAISE THE LORD !
Okay, i gotta to go !
Gonna bathe & prepare myself to sleep soon.

Hopefully 5 phone alarms & xuehui's morning call can wake me up.
Hopefully also, my dad'll wake me up if he can wake up!
*edited* Just ask another of my dear friend to call me when he wakes up tomorrow !
JUST TO PREVENT FROM BEING OVERSLEPT !
Pray hard for that ! *prays*
I WANT TO WAKE UP AT 530-6AM !
I WANT TO GO AIRPORT TO SEND THEM OFF !
I DON'T WANT TO MISS IT !
If i miss it (=x), i gonna surely cry lol =x

Okay.
GOODNIGHT, ALL !

No comments: