HELLO.
Wondering why i'm blogging at this hour?
I'm sick, didn't go school.
Blocked nose, feeling uncomfortable for past 2 days.
Cough, cough - Ate too much during the holidays =x
Gonna see a doctor later.
No worries, people.
Sick and yet, so much work to finish up =(
Tasks that i've to finish before tomorrow:
- Geography graded assignment (halfway done)
- Social Studies 2 CAJs
- Geography Notes of tons of chapters
- Geography File
AND MORE MORE.
Those listed are already alot of work to do ! JIAYOU !
Can i escape from these?
Can i skip school because of these?
NO WAY.
I WILL PERSERVE AND FINISH EVERYTHING BY 6PM TODAY !
Or, the best is FINISH BY 2PM.
I've to jiayou !
Thanks people around me, for your concern that i didn't go school today =)
Update again after i finish ALL tasks !!
No comments:
Post a Comment