Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hmm.
Although i feel stressed over things like parents being over-protective & studies management,
STILL NEVER GIVE UP !
Someone (one of my great friends) told me that i've changed.
Maybe i've changed.
I'm not sure, only people can tell.

Someone ( another great friend) asked me whether i can do O levels.
I don't want the person to be named - prefer to keep it private
I wonder about it when i was on my way home just now.
Maybe can, maybe not.
I told my great friend : Depends on how good my results are.
Somehow.
50% can, 50% cannot.

I know people want me to do O levels.
I considered about it many times.
I try so hard, still "rejected".
Not meaning of rejected. Sorta like failure.
I remind myself.
STILL !
NEVER GIVE UP !

Stressed, because.
Some people's encouragement in wrong ways - TO ME.
Parents being over-protective - TO ME. (I know they mean well in the end)
"Rejected" after studying so hard - TO ME. (I know need to be harder! BUT. I can't take it too much)
Some people's understanding is wrong, sorta misunderstand - TO ME.
Still, need some patience.
NOT EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND EVERY PERSON.
Not easy - i realised
Never expect people to understand in ways that you want ! NEVER ! - i realised.
Thank God that i realised for around few days to a week !
NEVER DO THAT.

Oops,enough enough of sharing.
Post too much things.
THINK BEFORE DOING SOMETHING.

Just share one thing about myself.
Last time, i admitted that i expect people to understand me and be there for me all times that i needed.
NO, DEFINTELY WRONG !
Never expect that.
Be patient, someone will come to you when you need although now i don't want to approach anyone much.
GOD IS THE NUMBER ONE !

I hope people who experienced the same way as me, realise all these =)

No comments: