Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MULTI-TASKING.

Sorry was feeling horrible just now because of things.
Hey people, must continue with life.
Can't stop life just because of you did badly or being pressured.
Everyone feels the same.
I passed 3 tests out of 16 tests, IS VERY HORRIBLE.
Still, i'll continue although stressed lah.

VERY COMMON OBSTACLES TO FACE! - i remind myself.
There're other people who experienced these problems & others too.
But, we all still continue our lives !

Anyway, today school was alright.
Dismissed late, all thanks to the madman - my emaths teacher lol =x

CONTINUE TO STRIVE PLEASE.
BE MORE MATURE.
I was once like this, in bad shape too.
Now i realised things and i should continue although i still have some negative thoughts.
Must minimize them =)

2 more days before the weekend !
Next week onwards, i'll be even busier.
God, please give me strength and wisdom !

THANK GOD FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS.
I managed to survive, although attacked with blocked nose & cough =)
Hope I get to recover soon.
It's just so uncomfortable !! =x

Okay, goodnight all !
Gotta to finish my work before it gets late.

No comments: