A QUIET SUNDAY.
So maddening this morning.
Woke up at 4am to reply my smses and forced myself to go back to sleep for another 3 hours.
Still, felt irritated.
Cancelled tuition with Caroline when i was supposed to have today.
I told myself that i believe in God, i worship Him.
I WENT TO CHURCH FINALLY !
But i was all in silence.
People asked me whether i'm alright. Yes, i am. But i don't look in that way.
I'm sorry.
MY APOLOGIES:
to Caroline for cancelling today's tuition & rejecting to tell what was wrong with myself,
to Cherie for rejecting a movie trip together,
to others if i worry you all.
I know all of you care about me.
Prefer to keep in silence.
Time for me to learn more and go through more obstacles.
Okay gotta to prepare myself.
School is starting tomorrow & i've to drag myself to get up super early.
GOODNIGHT, ALL.
I want to accept Jesus Christ but, the time isn't ripe yet =)
Need alittle time more before i'm willing fully.
JIAYOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment