Yesterday was Family Life worship.
And Kevin-korkor and Jasmine-jiejie came !
Sad thing that they left after that, had to go work.
Went SF by Patrick and Caroline.
Talked about Good Friday & Palm Sunday.
Tuition with Caroline cancelled - She had something on.
Had to wait for hours for Lynette as she was having a de-briefing meeting with the other trippers.
Meanwhile, i was chatting with ZM outside.
Ant-korkor heard my voice from inside the room -_________-
HMM.
Asked Lynette for help in Accounts.
I was about to go off, to head home.
Due to some complicated things, i ended up, going with Yewkim, Joeeng, Lynette & Ant-korkor.
I tagged with them, as they went to Sim Lim Sq to get something.
YK, JE and Ant-korkor, together with me, went off at Novena.
I was about to head home at TPY.
Again, ended up accompanying Ant-korkor lols.
For a short while, again ended up that both of us talked for an hour at the bus-stop when he supposed to send me off when the bus came & he gonna meet his friends.
SILLY DAY.
Lol, meaningful day though.
The time I got home, my mum wasn't happy at times again, and again.
My internet connected was blocked by her by password or something, i'm unsure.
So, i couldn't use for the whole night.
TODAY SO BORING.
Camp seminar.
Talk-talk until i really have a backache after sitting down too long.
DAMN.
Having slight cramps now.
Gotta rest already.
Luckily, tuition with Ant-korkor is cancelled !
Otherwise, I'll collaspe.
I really cannot, too tired after experiencing today - a super long day, sitting down for hours !
GOODNIGHT ALL.
No comments:
Post a Comment