Just so flared up ):
..
..
..
Tuition in the morning, so sleepy :x
Went to shop for my things at TPY and Bugis.
Badminton at Lavendar.
..
..
..
When comes to decide for eating place, please give respect.
I know it's hard to decide.
I said this, some want others but some don't want.
I don't force, ask to go together.
Don't know, don't know.
How will you feel?
..
..
..
When i ask something, i got 'scolded' or being pressured in return.
How do you feel if you were in my shoes?
..
..
Never be greedy, be satisfied.
Example.
Today badminton, until 630pm - I know some came late because of tuition, but be satisfied that you still could play for an hour, come to think about some people that didn't play or miss it.
..
..
Anyway, if you hate me, then i've nothing to say.
I know i'm very different from you all.
Sigh.
Still, don't make use of me please or just ignore me by saying don't know here and there.
The feelings are hurting & i already had many bad experiences since 4 years ago.
..
..
..
I've problems here and there.
Don't think i love being catched by teachers for not going CCA, not going tutorials, not going here and there.
I'm more than being tired enough.
Bad experiences.
Bad outcomes.
These lead me to this path, but i'm struggling because i also chose this way.
I won't complain.
My choice due to reasons.
Even my parents don't understand, i can't expect anything more from friends/mentors.
It has been days and weeks that i've 5 hours or less of sleep ):
..
..
It's very terrible to me already.
Furthermore, exams are coming.
You people know.
Then, please think how to respect one another and put yourselves in our shoes.
..
..
..
My feelings are being hurt again and again.
But, i accepted them.
Until today, i'm really very flared up & no ones cared.
Know the feeling ?
..
..
Enough of saying.
I can't force you all. But, at least think how to respect.
FURTHERMORE !
I'm sorta the youngest among you all, what's this ? ):
I won't say these in front of you all.
Read my blog and understand, that's it.
..
..
I don't want any conflict.
Just understand and i'm satisfied.
I'm not the kind who is VERY straight-forward, but i can be one if you want.
..
..
Okay.
GOODNIGHT, ALL (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment