Like WTF?
Tuition in the morning, and that person ..
I won't elaborate much, i respect him.
..
..
Tuition in late afternoon and that person ..
I won't say much too, i respect her.
..
..
Dinner with friends & chi-chatted for 1-2hours.
Off we went home.
..
..
I don't want to say so much.
I respect people although i don't like some things.
I'll show proof when time comes.
..
..
One friend asked me just now : Have you ever go out with hearing people?
My answer was definitely NO, not even once.
Imagine how bad it is & of course i'm always reminded of my bad experiences i've been through.
..
..
Answer is always NO.
Reason: Bad experiences since sec 1.
That's all.
Don't ask me so much, if you aren't close to me (:
WTF.
..
..
Planning to study this whole night.
Gotta to go (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment