Monday, April 6, 2009

STILL, WONDERING WHY..
Yesterday, i dropped my phone with a loud bang unknowingly.
SO SCARY.
I got a new phone today & bought all protection covers, being scared after what happened.
SCARED.
God, please take away my fears.
Receiving many different opinions irritatingly.
FEELING LOST.
Sharing about myself comfortably.
FEELING LOST.
God, please give me wisdom & right advice to be given to me.
Went for a talk given by an Australian friend named Mr Rob George yesterday.
He makes God so wonderful.
Thank God that we, on behalf of MHI, came across to know this person!
PLEASE BLESS ALL OF US, GOD.
Amen.

Dear my beloved grandpa (who is in another world),
I miss you dearly.
I hope that you are having a good eternal life out there.
You are being remembered by me.
I remembered seeing you suffering in pain during your last days in this world.
I remembered your enjoyable days with us eg. family gatherings that my dad would go and pick you and grandma up to go to the eating place.
Never forget those times when you were around.
Please bless everyone with your mighty powers, ily! =)

Some things came across me when i attended my cousin's 21st b'day bash last evening.
I saw this group of my dad's younger distant cousins.
These cousins are very close as one whole.
I saw some of their facebook, always together, hanging out together.
I ENVY THEM !
I am also very glad that i managed to get time to talk at least more than i usually talk to my bloody brother.
This time, we didn't fight.
It was so wonderful !
I hope our communication will improve as days go by.
THANK GOD FOR THESE !

No comments: