Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A stressful day yesterday.
..
..
..
Another stressful & sleepy day today.

I kept on falling asleep in class, although i tried to stay awake all times. That's another reason why i don't understand the whole chapter 4 of emaths ): (struggling to understand by revising again & again)

I kept on using wrong tactics in my words, ended up with people telling me this & that. It makes me very annoyed but, still I've to control myself. Forgive me please, people out there =x

I know this period of time is not right time to me again. Back to the crazy unusual self ):

Today, when i was on my way back home with Rach. She told me that she accepted Christ when she attended Hauen's church last week. I was surprised indeed!
She even asked me some Christianity things & some, i couldn't really answer as I, myself, am like her. A beginner to be a Christian.

It gave me a thought again, wondering why.

Besides it, i've many things to think about.
WTF. CAN I STOP THINKING TOO MUCH? - I asked myself.
It nearly affected my friendship with others & relationship with my loved ones ):
...
...
...
...
I envy people who have such a nice sibling or nice parents.
My sibling isn't that really good to me huh, my parents are not easy to please & i'm still surviving =)

No comments: