1 MAY!
..
..
Ah, so fast man !
1 month has passed (:
..
..
Getting frustrated over these stupid problems, arrange this and that also cannot here and there.
Sigh ! ):
Can you make my life and your life easier by confirming faster?
So, that i can plan for other things as well.
I'm not that free, like what you think ah.
..
..
Like what the ...
Whatever.
If you don't care or can't be bothered, tell me.
And i won't be interested in asking you for help at all ! -_______-
I won't be bothered about you as well -___-
..
..
I seriously hate you people that much, when i don't want to do so.
Like WTF!
I really don't want to talk to you all anymore ):
I guess all these things in the past were just making use of my life, my time ):
WTF lah ):
..
..
I should have stayed with my family not bothering about others more ):
Discouragement is everywhere.
WTF ! WTF ! WTF ! WTF ! WTF ! WTF !
I simply love my family & my girlfriends & my friends whom i trust very much and also hang out with the most (:
..
..
Whatever it's now, i'm just doing my studies & graduate & enter into Poly & be on my own (:
I can't be bothered to depend on people for help.
I had the feeling that people get annoyed when i asked for help, but not annoyed to others. Is this fair ): ?
WELL.
Maybe the problem lies with me, better for me to leave when it's time (:
..
..
Don't be surprised when that happens & i don't think most will be bothered about it anyway.
I'M NOT ATTRACTING ATTENTION PLEASE.
Get this right ?!
I just can't be bothered when you don't bother & i'm concerned and you never think that way. So, why should i care and depend on you for help?
Best for me is to be on my own & hang out with those i trust alot (:
..
..
Peoplee, no worries (:
I'm alright (:
Just don't want to get pissed/flared up/disappointed more and more.
BEST FOR ME:
Not to bother anything much, since you make me to do so (:
..
..
Finally studying Social Studies (:
Not stepping out of house to meet friends today (:
TIME RESERVED FOR MYSELF & FAMILY TODAY(:
..
..
Hmm, i mentioned that i went supper last night?
I guess this batch of people whom i can only trust the most (:
Okay.
..
..
I shall not say anything more (:
GIRLFRIENDS, NOT FORGETTING YOU ALL. I LOVE YOU ALL ! (:
Heh heh, time to go back to study !!
p/s. updating again tonight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment