MOTHERS' DAY
was yesterday.
I got a little flower each for the bestest mom and grandma i have from Bugis after my usual things in the morning.
Family dinner at my grandparents' place(:
I missed my grandma to bits!
She is sick, pray hard that she will recover asap and be lovely person(:
She watched me growing up until I moved out of Paya Lebar.
I'm staying another place, which is hardly for me to find time to go back and visit her often ):
She is the cutest grandma i've ever seen in my life(:
Although she hardly know English, she try to communicate with me without giving up.
Or, she just give me a smile or a reaction that she missed me (:
Sometimes we can have some laughters together(:
I LOVE MY CUTIE GRANDMA! (:
Not forgetting my mum.
Between us, the situation is getting much better.
THANK GOD! (:
I LOVE MY MUM! (:
Today was sorta annoyed day.
Got up early in the morning, to finish packing my clothes.
I fell asleep halfway & my bed were full of clothes last night.
Glad that my room is much better now, with a neat table, neat shelves, neat cupboard (:
Trying to mug for Biology the whole day.
Just very vexed with this darn Biology - sorry to Biology lovers !
I simply hate Biology(:
2 more papers to go!!
Sentosa, here I come ! HDD, here I come !
Gonna celebrate 2 of my dear friends' birthdays in a day after my exams, which is horrible !
I gotta to run here and there (:
Heh^^
Okay, gotta to continue my mugging! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment