SUPER EARLY !
My dad, zz .. Went to disturb my sleep just now.
Then, realised that many things I've not settle yet.
It's why I'm here right now (:
Meeting later & hope another meaningful night :D
I just love everyone !
Especially those close ones (:
Never blame one another, forgive one another !
Although I hear things about one another, no harm. Learn your mistakes (:
I want to say something.
Never show too much of your pride & Never tell people off when yourself do the same mistake (:
Yah, yah.
My Kor is my Kor, there is nothing wrong when going with him for a drink, going home with him & talking to him, huh? (:
My Jiejie is my Jiejie, there is nothing wrong when going out with her, playing with her & talking to her, huh? (:
They all are my siblings & I love them (:
Okay, gotta to run! :D
Updating tonight !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment