HAD A WONDERFUL SLEEP.
But, I think my brother was late for school as I forgot to wake him up and went back to sleep instead, after my mum smsed me =x
Forgive me, jon. Hee!
Tonight, I gonna be at airport with classmates to send Mr P. off.
How sad, he is flying off to another country to teach.
Hopefully he'll be back soon, to visit us next year (:
Gonna miss Mr P.
Ahem, ahem.
Forgive me, mum.
The whole afternoon was so annoyed with my mum for no reason.
Probably I'm irritated due to tiredness after camp.
I didn't mean it, my dear mum D:
I better stop letting myself affect one another.
Time for me to clear my things and study for another few days before I go camp again on Friday.
STUDY.
PLAY.
(:
May He give me strength
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment