Saturday, June 6, 2009

NOT RESTFUL DAY indeed.
Yeah, you are not happy with whatever you are assigned to do.
I'm going to be removed from my secretary post in Ignyte team, for some reasons ):
Quite disappointed though.
I've prepared many things already, in truth. Sigh ):
Forget it.
Don't worry about me, I'm alright though (:

Anyway,
I was awake since in the middle of night/early morning again.
My gastric pains are acting up again ):

Well as, I should stop myself from getting involved too much in those events.
Although I can be good at certain things, but forget them if people keep thinking that I can't manage.
Efforts will be wasted though.
Sigh, nothing more I could do except proving myself after this year which means all the events of this year will have ended & I'm sitting for bigger major exams next year ):

Anyway,
I'm gonna to town later.
Anyone wanna join me? Text me(:

No comments: